We are committed to creating one-of-a-kind solutions that enable our customers to achieve their strategic and economic objectives.
Our specialized brokerage teams use their extensive working experience to manage the complexities of trade agreements both locally and abroad. As a result, our customers increase their foreign businesses, profits, minimize lead times, and lessen their carbon footprint. Furthermore, we create supply chain fulfillment models that can achieve all of these essential objectives. In addition, GAT Logistics’ extensive understanding of trade compliance for exotic materials, as well as improved security for both boxed and hanging products, provides high fashion and luxury businesses with a safe worldwide logistics platform for delivering high-value, frequently one-of-a-kind designs.
Retail Logistics Solutions
- International trade compliance and customs brokerage
- Direct-to-consumer fulfillment and retailer restock
- Global shipping, particularly store-to-store delivery
- International distribution and offshore warehousing
- Purchase orders for pre-shipment and vendor business solutions
- Programs for tariff reduction and storage in free trade zones